The Garden Journal, Planner & Log Book ~ featured at the Philadelphia Flower Show last year.
- Individual plant pages with over fifty possible check boxes for each plant, plus space for additional info, photos, drawings, seed packets or tags.
- Logs for annuals, biennials and perennials, with code, location and date planted.
- Logs for weather, formulas & recipes, pests and diseases, cultivation and propagation, bloom and harvest times, flowers, bulbs, fruit, vegetables, herbs, vines, shrubs, trees, wildlife sightings and hardscaping.
- Prune, trim and tidy logs with guidelines.
- Planning pages for up to four years.
- Draw out garden plots for twenty beds on graph paper with notes on the pages opposite.
- Purchase record logs.
- Supplier contact list.
- Keep a diary for all the things you simply must write out using sentences or drawings, because as much as gardening is a science, it is an art above all.
but you will know that
THE GARDEN JOURNAL, PLANNER & LOG BOOK
is the science behind your success.