CIELCERA- Communing with Nature
Important Tip: Sharp blade. Keep out of reach of children.
▶ Make Your Gardening Easier
Hori-Hori, sometimes referred to as “soil knife” or “weeding knife”, first implemented in Japan, and always used for weeding, seed planting, cutting roots, transplanting, digging, sawing, removing bonsai plants from pots, collecting including but not limited to hunting and fishing.
▶ New Design, Better Experience
• Full tang makes the knife long lasting and strong
• Protective handguard makes your hand safe
• Delicate package box, a best gift for anyone who loves gardening
• 12″ full length, 7″ blade length, 420 stainless steel blade
• 2 working edges: a sharp serrated edge and a sharp smooth edge
• Wooden handle helps to reduce hand fatigue
• Gradation marks offer easy depth measurement
• Leather sheath and hang hole for easy storage
▶ Customer Says – Useful Knife, Happy Life
According to product reviews and feedbacks, most garden lovers have a delightful experience with the knife:
• “Great quality handy gardening and multi-tool knife”
• “It saved me a lot of time and frustration”
• “The Hori Hori has gradation marks on the blade so i do not have to guess anymore and that is a relief”
• “There were a surprising amount of little roots from weeds, etc. just beneath the surface, and this knife cuts through them like butter as I dig holes and prepare soil.”
• “The packaging is so nice, I feel like you could present it to the Queen of England, as a gift, and she’d be impressed too”
The knife works excellent in thousands of gardens, add it to cart and you will find it is just what you need.
▶ 100% Risk Free Guarantee
90 Days Money Back Guarantee and a 5-year Warranty
Ideal for a variety of tasks including digging, weeding, loosening soil, planting, transplanting and more.
The hori hori knife offers two working blade edges. One is sharp serrated sawing edge, and the other is a razor-sharp cutting edge. Polished 420 stainless steel blade resists rust and makes 2 working edges sharper. The surface of blade is coated with little lubricating oil for maintenance of the blade in transit and it also can reduce friction in use.
Garden knife with a full tang won’t bend or break while digging. The full tang means that the thick stainless steel of the blade goes straight through to the end of handle and it is also kept in place by 3 metal rivets.
Gradation marks on the blade make it easy to measure depth. The gradation scales on the blade allow you to plant properly. Wooden handle with protective handguard provides excellent control and comfortable use.
BEST GIFT for gardeners! Comes with elegant leather sheath and packaged in a delicated gift box（#RECYCLE）with a 90-Day 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee and a 5-year warranty.